Professional Pest Control Solutions In Waddell, AZ
Waddell is a small town with a lot to offer. Our community has seen significant growth in recent years due to strong schools, low crime rates, and diverse residents. But people are not the only ones setting up shop in Waddell. Pests of all kinds enjoy the temperate climate Arizona has to offer, and living close to people provides pests with access to all the things they need including food, water, and shelter. At Quell Pest Control, we want to help Waddell homeowners get free of pests and stay that way.
Residential Pest Control In Waddell, AZ
Our homes are our sanctuaries, but it only takes one pest to completely destroy that sense of security.
At Quell Pest Control, we want to help you ensure that your home remains a relaxed safe haven from the hustle and bustle of the world. Our residential pest control services offer thorough inspections, effective treatments, and comprehensive follow-up.
Whether you are living under the threat of a current pest infestation, or you simply want to ensure one doesn’t arise, we can create a plan that works for you and your budget.
For top-of-the-line services from friendly professionals, call Quell Pest Control today.
How Professional Rodent Removal Helps Waddell Homeowners
Spotting a mouse or rat in your home can leave you scrambling to find the nearest source of traps or poisons, but DIY rodent control has its limitations. Rodents are crafty, secretive, and dangerous. While traps or poison may be effective for some, others will likely be growing their population out of sight. These hidden rodents carry the risk of disease, property damage, and food contamination.
Professional rodent removal will keep your family healthy, save you time and money, and offer you greater peace of mind. Experienced pest control technicians can find the underlying source of an infestation and treat the entire population and offer a more well-rounded approach. They use products that are safe for children and pets while still being tough on pests. What’s more, professionals will not only treat the existing rodent infestation but help you plan for ways to prevent future issues so that your home remains pest-free moving forward.
Five Easy & Effective Scorpion Prevention Tips For Waddell Property Owners
Scorpions are often considered to be one of the scariest pests in existence due to their threatening-looking venomous stingers. Luckily, even in the prime scorpion habitat of Waddell, you don’t need to live in fear of scorpions.
The following five tips will help keep scorpions from becoming an issue in your Waddell home:
- Eliminate water sources. Scorpions can survive for months without food as long as they have a source of water. Ensure your property is not providing scorpions with an ideal resting place by eliminating sources of standing water, maintaining plumbing, and using dehumidifiers as necessary.
- Remove food sources. Scorpions feed on other insects such as crickets and cockroaches. You can help prevent scorpions by preventing their prey. Make sure to store food properly and turn outdoor lights out at night to avoid attracting insects.
- Limit nesting areas. Scorpions nest in wood piles, brush, tree bark, and debris. As much as possible, eliminate these sources or distance them as far as possible from the home.
- Reduce entry points. Scorpions and their prey can enter your home from seemingly tiny imperfections. Seal cracks and crevices, especially around doors and windows where these pests are likely to gain entry.
- Call the professionals. When in doubt, the surest way to prevent scorpions in your home is to call the professionals at Quell Pest Control.
At Quell Pest Control, we can help you eliminate scorpions or other pest species that may be attracting them as well as prevent future infestations. Call today to find out more about our scorpion control options.
Get Rid Of Roaches In Your Waddell Home
As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Cockroach infestations multiply quickly and are hard to eliminate, so when it comes to getting rid of roaches in your Waddell home, the easiest and surest pathway to success is to prevent them in the first place.
You can prevent cockroaches from infesting your Waddell home by using the following prevention tips:
- Don’t feed the roaches. This seems simple, but cockroaches can survive on surprisingly little food. Make sure to clean in and around appliances regularly and don’t allow pet food to sit out unattended.
- Limit water access. Moisture is a big attractant for many pests, and cockroaches are no exception. Reduce this attraction by fixing leaky plumbing, maintaining drainage, and using dehumidifiers as needed.
- Reduce entry points. Cockroaches are masters at flattening their bodies to fit through the tiniest of cracks. Use weather stripping and door sweeps to limit access around doors and windows and seal any imperfections on exterior walls and foundations with caulking.
- Clear out the clutter. You can reduce the possibility of attracting cockroaches to your home by not offering them prime hiding spots. Clear away clutter, especially cardboard and newspapers, which make ideal nesting areas for roaches.
If cockroaches have already made their way inside, it’s time to call the professionals. Roaches are a formidable pest and most DIY approaches will not take care of the entire infestation. At Quell Pest Control, we can eliminate cockroach infestations and ensure they don’t return.
Six Ant Prevention Tips For Homeowners In Waddell
Ants are physically small, but they’re a huge nuisance that Waddell homeowners should be aware of. They sneak into cracks and crevices along the foundation and infest your house in large numbers. Their populations spread massively, and the whole situation can get out of control pretty quickly.
In order to avoid ant infestation, here are six ant prevention tips you can try:
- Clean up spills and crumbs and keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation.
- Take out garbage regularly and store it in a trashcan outside with a lid.
- Use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawlspaces, and attics.
At the end of the day, the most reliable and effective source of ant control is ongoing services from the pros. Call Quell Pest Control today for comprehensive ant management and prevention solutions that are effective, efficient, and guaranteed. We’re highly experienced in the successful extermination of ant activity, and we’re eager to help.
Waddell's Handy Guide To Dangerous Wasps
Wasps are a regular stinging pest here in Waddell, so it’s good to know what kind of threats they pose and how to identify them in the first place. Here is a handy guide to dangerous wasps:
- Wasps generally have a brown coloration with yellow markings on their head, thorax, and abdomen. Their bodies are slender, long, and narrow-waisted, and they have dark wings folded lengthwise down their body. They measure about ¾ to 1 inch in length.
- Wasps are distinguishable from other similar-looking stinging insects by their thinner, more elongated shape. Their segmented bodies have minimal hair, two sets of wings, and six legs. They are bigger than most bees but smaller than most hornets.
- Wasps act as a natural source of pest control by feeding on small insects, keeping the local pest population in check. Wasps also benefit gardens, helping along the process of pollination. As they feed on nectar and transfer pollen from flower to flower, they help to generate pollination.
- Wasps can cause serious problems for property owners, especially those with allergies. Something to keep in mind is that wasps don’t die when they sting. Unlike bees, they can sting and repeatedly bite, injecting their venom into their prey numerous times. So, those who are allergic to their venom can experience severe, sometimes fatal reactions, especially if they are stung repeatedly.
If you suspect wasp activity on your property, we suggest you reach out to your local pest experts. The team at Quell Pest Control is here to provide you with year-round coverage from wasps and other dangerous stinging insects in the area. Call today to discuss your stinging insect control and prevention needs.
How Spider Infestations Start In Waddell Homes
Spider infestation isn’t something any homeowner wants to deal with. Upon discovering a spider in your home, you may wonder where the creepy crawler came from in the first place. Spider infestations start when spiders find their way into your Waddell home to find prey. They feed on hibernating insects and common indoor pests like cockroaches, earwigs, mosquitoes, flies, fleas, and moths. They will consume most insects in your home and may therefore be an indication of another more extensive infestation.
They’re usually found in dark, secluded areas with ample humidity like garages, sheds, attics, basements, closets, and pantries. They’re excellent climbers and can squeeze their way through small gaps in the roof, windows, siding, and shingles.
There are a number of techniques you can put in place to prevent spiders and the pests they feed on from entering your home. However, the most reliable source of spider control and prevention is ongoing services from a team of qualified pest professionals. Get in touch with Quell Pest Control to address your spider control needs today.
Are The Mosquitoes In My Waddell Backyard Dangerous?
You may not think that getting a couple of mosquito bites is that big of a deal, but the truth is that mosquitoes can cause a lot more harm than an itchy bite. If you get bitten by an infected mosquito, your health is seriously put at risk. Mosquitoes are bloodsucking vector-pests, which means that when they feed, they can transmit a long list of diseases to their host.
Some of the most common vector-borne illnesses include Zika virus, West Nile virus, and malaria, among many others. These are serious conditions that can become fatal if not addressed in a timely manner. To effectively protect yourself from these vector-pests, it’s crucial to rely on help from the pros. That’s why we’re here to help.
Here at Quell Pest Control, we offer trusted mosquito control services and preventative solutions that guarantee year-round protection. Contact us today to learn more, and we’ll get the ball rolling right away.