Advanced Pest Solutions In San Tan Valley, AZ
As one of the Phoenix metropolitan area’s largest suburbs, San Tan Valley serves as an excellent place to live, full of things to see and do. Unfortunately, the metropolitan sprawl of this part of Arizona also makes for a higher likelihood of pest activity. In a desert, pests will find any way they can to get inside our properties, where there is moisture and shelter. That’s why it pays to know how to protect yourself from pest infestations, rather than simply reacting to problems as they arise. Quell Pest Control can help with all your questions and concerns.
Home Pest Control In San Tan Valley, AZ
Pest infestations in your home can be quite stressful. Not only are they gross and scary to look at, but the damage and disease they can lead to are enough to make any homeowner nervous. At Quell Pest Control, we believe in easing your concerns and making sure that your needs are addressed promptly and completely.
Whether you’ve already got a pest problem or you’re trying to make sure one isn’t growing without your knowledge, we can help. Learn more about Quell Pest Control’s residential process:
- Family-Operated: Quell Pest Control is a locally owned and family-operated business, meaning we care about our communities and take pest control for our neighborhoods personally.
- Personal Relationships: That focus on building local relationships translates to a desire to build personal relationships with all our clients. We aren’t just friendly, we want to show you we care in every way possible.
- Eco-Friendly: We strive to use products that aren’t just safe for your and your loved ones, but that are also safe for the environment. We want to eliminate pest problems without causing other problems in the process.
Let Quell Pest Control protect your home from pest problems by contacting us for our residential pest solutions in San Tan Valley today.
The Secret To Getting Rid Of Cockroaches On Your San Tan Valley Property
Cockroaches can be very difficult to get rid of due to their tendency to multiply rapidly and ability to adapt to many different environments. Cockroaches can be a dangerous pest to have. They crawl everywhere, into the least sanitary place imaginable, and anywhere they go afterward, they drag particles with them.
Ultimately, if cockroaches make their presence felt around your home, the only truly effective way to eliminate them permanently is with the help of a professional cockroach control specialist. Cockroaches are a difficult pest, and require specific tools and know-how to effectively counteract. If cockroaches have started making their way into your San Tan Valley property, don’t wait: contact the professional roach removal experts at Quell Pest Control for help.
Answering San Tan Valley Homeowners’ Most Common Earwig Questions
Though named for the European myth that they crawl inside your ears at night, the earwig doesn’t actually do that. They’re a small insect that resembles somewhat of a hybrid between cockroaches and ants, looks-wise. But what do you actually know about earwigs? Here are a few of San Tan Valley homeowners’ most common questions about earwigs:
- Are they dangerous? While earwigs may bite, they are not considered to pose a significant health risk. It should be noted that sometimes they may stir allergies because of the amount of time that they spend in dirt and other areas of vegetation and irritants.
- How did they get inside my home? Earwigs prefer moist conditions, so they tend to make their way through any small openings around your home’s foundation.
- Can I prevent an earwig problem? Yes! The best thing you can do is to call the pros; however, starting by sealing cracks and crevices with materials like silicone caulk and addressing moisture issues is key.
- How do I get rid of them? Contact the professionals! Earwigs are a very hard pest to evict once they’ve made themselves at home, so the best thing you can do is contact the team at Quell Pest Control.
Don't let earwigs take over your home! For more information on earwigs and for complete protection against them, contact the team at Quell Pest Control today.
Can Essential Oils Keep Mosquitoes Away From My San Tan Valley Property?
Mosquito season in San Tan Valley can feel brutal. Mosquitoes zip around outside primarily during dusk and dawn, waiting for the right time to strike. Sometimes property owners may opt for a more natural route to deter them, which involves diffusing essential oils like citronella, tea tree, peppermint, lavender, and lemon eucalyptus. Spreading these scents throughout the air has been reported to provide some immediate relief from pesky mosquitoes, however, they don’t actually get to the root cause of your problems, nor do they cover enough ground.
Mosquitoes are pests that are attracted to humans because they require our blood in order to reproduce. They’re also attracted to areas of stagnant water, which is where they lay their eggs. These factors can make keeping mosquitoes away a truly tedious task. That’s why the safest, most effective thing you can do to keep mosquitoes off of your property is to contact the professionals at Quell Pest Control. Call us today for more information on how we can keep your property free from mosquitoes all season long.
An Effective Rodent Control Guide For San Tan Valley Property Owners
Rodents are a destructive category of pests that make their way inside your San Tan Valley property and proceed to spread dangerous pathogens and cause costly damage. Here are a few effective tips for controlling rodent populations around your San Tan Valley property:
- Start by making sure that your home is sealed up. This includes using materials like wire mesh exclusion, sheet metal, silicone-based caulk, and weather stripping to fill all of the cracks and crevices in your homes.
- Rodents love to hide in clutter, so try to remove things like stacks of old magazines and newspapers, as well as packing materials and boxes.
- Always store food securely and avoid leaving anything uncovered.
- Remove your trash regularly and when storing it both inside and outside, always use a bin that has a secure lid.
- Keep spaces like attics, basements, and crawl spaces well ventilated.
- Be sure to clean up any food spills thoroughly.
- Aim to keep the grass around your property trim and dispose of and yard rubbish regularly.
- Call the professionals!
Don’t let rodent problems become a problem on your property. For more information on preventing a rodent problem or for the safe removal of an active infestation, contact the pros at Quell Pest Control today.
Why You Should Call The Professionals For Scorpions In San Tan Valley
Scorpions are a unique-looking pest that comes complete with a set of comically sized pincers and a winding tail that looks like something out of a cartoon. They make their way onto your San Tan Valley property in part because they have high moisture needs and the local climate is arid. Scorpions are also predators, which means they seek out other pests to feast on. And when populations of pests like spiders, ants, and centipedes are abundant around your property, scorpions come flocking.
When it comes to handling scorpions, the reason why you should call the professionals is twofold. In order to eradicate scorpions fully, you need to address pest problems around your property. That can be a long and tedious process, and one not left to DIY techniques. And most importantly, scorpions sting. While some species sting similarly to a bee, other varieties that are commonly found in Arizona can actually be poisonous. So that’s why the safest thing you can do to keep scorpions and the pests they eat off of your property is to contact the pros at Quell Pest Control today.
What Attracts Spiders To San Tan Valley Properties?
Most people, those who aren’t arachnophobes, see spiders as generally harmless invaders. While some can be poisonous, most aren’t and they can even help you get garden pests under control. But you have to consider the broader implications of these assumptions.
Spiders are only around because there are other pests there to feed on, so spotting spiders is a good indicator that you’ve got other pests to worry about, too. That’s why spider control is really about general pest control. Here are some tips for keeping arachnids away:
- Food Storage: Spiders don’t forage for crumbs like other pests, but the bugs they hunt certainly do. That’s why general food storage considerations, as well as deep cleaning regularly, are important steps for pest prevention.
- Trash Storage: The same is true of your food waste, which can attract pests from far away.
- Other Pests: Again, spiders are only attracted to your property because other pest populations exist there. That’s why general pest control is your best defense, contact Quell Pest Control to learn how we can keep spiders out.
Four Ways To Keep Ants Out Of Your Home In San Tan Valley, AZ
Ants are some of the most common and invasive pests in the world. Thanks to their small size and large numbers, they can quickly overtake a yard and find plenty of access points inside of a property. It pays to know how you can prevent ant populations ahead of time, since responding to a population that’s already there is difficult to do properly.
Here are some ways to protect your home from invading ants:
- Landscaping: Ants start outdoors and then creep their way inside, so any areas where your yard overlaps with your home can provide them easier access. Keep plants trimmed back and debris piles cleared out.
- Crack Sealing: Speaking of access points, ants can utilize tiny cracks or holes to get inside your walls. Regularly check for and fix any you find around your exterior.
- Moisture Control: Moisture is another thing that attracts pests, not to mention water damage can open up new access points. Stay on top of pipe maintenance and address areas of poor drainage or ventilation quickly.
- Treatments: The most comprehensive form of pest control, from ants to cockroaches, is a thorough treatment of your yard and exterior walls. Learn how Quell Pest Control can shield your home from ants by contacting us today.