Total Pest Management For Queen Creek Properties
Queen Creek is a town with a rich history and once known as Rittenhouse because of the railroad. Like much of the west, Queen Creek has been used for its natural resources, from access to mining to farmland.
Part of the natural landscape and environment in Arizona are the insects and animals that live there. But, unfortunately, these pests don’t just stay in nature; sometimes, our homes look more attractive to them, providing them shelter and food they want.
Don’t look any further than Quell Pest Control for all your pest control needs. Our trained and experienced team is local and understands pest pressures in the area. You don’t need to wait until you have a problem to call us; we offer preventative measures to keep pests out altogether.
Home Pest Control In Queen Creek, AZ
Not only do our homes provide for us, but they offer shelter, food, and water to insects and animals that don’t belong; this is where Quell Pest Control comes in to remove unwanted pests from your Queen Creek home and keep them from coming back and making your home theirs. We offer:
- A complete inspection of the property before we begin any treatments to get the whole picture of what we are dealing with.
- An environmentally conscious approach that not only benefits the environment but your home as well.
- Professional technicians that will treat your property as if it is their own with satisfaction guaranteed.
With assistance from Quell Pest Control, your home will be guarded against the pests that want to get in. Our team is comprised of trained and experienced experts that know how to take care of the pests in Queen Creek. So give us a call today!
The Benefit Of Professional Rodent Control In Queen Creek
Rodents can cause many problems for the residents of Queen Creek. These problems include the spread of dangerous diseases, property damage, and more. Although you can go to any hardware store and find sprays, baits, and traps that claim to get rid of rodents, you will find these methods are often ineffective, not to mention how store-bought products can be dangerous, especially when mishandled.
On the other hand, professional rodent control comes with many benefits, including:
- A satisfaction guarantee and professional assistance.
- Safety for you, your family, and your pets through expertly placed baits and traps.
- Property damage assessment by people that know what to look for.
- The safe removal of urine and fecal matter and sanitation of affected areas.
- Peace of mind knowing you won’t have to check traps and deal with what might be inside.
Want to know how Quell Pest Control handles rodents in Queen Creek? Give us a call to speak with one of our knowledgeable team members who can guide you through our rodent control process and get you started.
Is DIY Ant Prevention Effective In Queen Creek?
For the most part, ants don’t cause many problems when they are outside, but they can cause a whole host of them when they get inside, including property damage, food contamination, and health concerns. Luckily, you can do several things to keep ants from your Queen Creek home.
- Seal cracks and holes in the foundation, walls, and roof of your home.
- Keep screens on windows and doors.
- Sweep regularly and remove excess clutter from inside your home.
- Keep open food in airtight containers, don’t leave food out overnight, or dishes in the sink.
- Fix leaks and any water-damaged wood.
Although these DIY methods are effective, you might have an overwhelming and difficult infestation to get rid of. In this case, or if you just want assistance with prevention, give the Quell Pest Control team a call. With our knowledge and expertise, your Queen Creek property will be ant-free in no time.
Are Queen Creek Spiders Dangerous?
All spiders might be a little creepy and maybe even scary, but are all of them dangerous? Most spiders in Arizona are venomous, although they are only harmful to insects and some animals; their venom won’t harm a person. That is, except for black widows and desert recluse spiders.
As most Arizona residents know, our climate is home to many dangerous insects and animals such as snakes and scorpions. Although some might be aggressive, both the desert recluse and black widow are not. And bites don’t often result in death because anti-venom is readily available at medical facilities.
Although you might not like the look of any spiders, you don’t have to worry about most of them harming you, but you should still know about them. To learn more about spiders in the area, contact us at Quell Pest Control. We can help you identify, get rid of, and prevent spiders from invading your Queen Creek property. So give us a call today to talk to one of our experts.