Effective Pest Solutions In Paradise Valley, AZ
Paradise Valley is appropriately named: a beautiful stretch of green spaces surrounded by mountains, all in the middle of the Sonoran Desert. But this gorgeous neighborhood is the perfect example of how natural spaces meet urban overlap. The human activity of the Phoenix metro area and the wide open spaces for pests to thrive in both mean that infestations are a very real concern. Learn how Quell Pest Control can help you protect your Paradise Valley property from pest problems.
Home Pest Control In Paradise Valley, AZ
Pest infestations aren’t just unsightly nuisances, they are also health hazards and property risks. They can cause damage and spread disease, which is why it pays to think about how to protect your home from an infestation long before the signs of one are apparent. To do that properly, you should turn to professionals instead of store-bought products or DIY methods.
At Quell Pest Control, we help Paradise Valley homeowners every step of the way, from preventative services to quick elimination. Here’s how:
- Inspection: The first step is fully accounting for the problem. No two houses are exactly alike, so no two pest problems are identical, either. Our thorough inspections will determine your level of risk and the full scope of the problem.
- Treatment: Once we know what we’re dealing with, we can implement a safe and effective treatment that’s guaranteed to eliminate and defend against pests of all kinds.
- Follow-Up: The last and most important step is to be diligent. Unfortunately, pest control isn’t a one-and-done proposition, which is why we check back with you after your initial service to make sure the problem isn’t returning.
For true protection against Paradise Valley pests, turn to Quell Pest Control for our residential pest control today.
Do Cockroaches In Paradise Valley Bite?
People don’t tend to think about cockroaches as biting pests, but they will in fact bite people and pets. Their bites irritate the skin and can even lead to disease transmission. This is just one more way cockroaches are some of the nastiest and most dangerous pests around.
Not only can they cause health concerns, but cockroaches also aren’t easy to eliminate. They can survive the most common methods of removal, and they can slip in through teeny tiny cracks to gain access to a home. All of these reasons and more are why you should turn directly to the professionals for proper cockroach protection.
Quell Pest Control offers effective and affordable assistance with handling cockroaches on your Paradise Valley property. Whether they are already there or you just want to get a trained pair of eyes to check your property for problems, we are here to help. Contact Quell Pest Control today.
Four Mosquito Management Tips For Paradise Valley Property Owners
Mosquitoes, on the other hand, are exactly the kind of pest that people think of when they picture biting insects. That’s because mosquitoes are parasites that feed off the blood of animal and human hosts. Because of their feeding habits, mosquitoes are effective at transmitting diseases, which is why you don’t want them in your yard.
Here are some steps you can take to make sure you’re protected:
- Landscaping: Mosquitoes are more attracted to yards with harborage points, which is a fancy way of saying places for them to land. Tall grasses and overgrown bushes and trees are big attractants, so proper landscaping is a must.
- Moisture Control: Mosquitoes are also attracted to moisture, just like all pests are. This is why proper drainage, ventilation, and pipe maintenance are all important.
- Inspections: To make sure you’re addressing factors that attract mosquitoes it is important to have a trained professional inspect your property. Contact pest experts right away to make sure nothing gets missed.
- Treatments: The best way to protect your property from mosquitoes is with thorough yard treatments from Quell Pest Control. Contact us today to learn how we keep mosquitoes away.
How Can I Get Rid Of These Ants In My Paradise Valley Home?
Ants can seem like a never-ending problem. Even clean homes and businesses can wind up with an ant infestation because these tiny critters can slip in through all kinds of access points. And no matter what kind of methods you use to try and eliminate them, ants always seem to come back. That’s because DIY methods can’t fully get at the source of the problem.
The ants you see crawling around your countertops aren’t the real problem, it’s the ants that are hiding within your walls or outdoors that will simply resupply the foraging population that’s giving you grief. The only way to fully account for the scope of an ant problem is with professional help.
Luckily, the friendly experts at Quell Pest Control are just a call away. We can help you eliminate ants for good, plus we offer thorough inspections of your property that root out other pest problems and help you address the things that might be attracting ants and other pests in the first place. To keep ants out of your Paradise Valley home, contact Quell Pest Control today.
Is Your Paradise Valley Basement Infested With Spiders?
It’s not uncommon to find spiders in and around your house. They are very skilled hiders that can be found in a variety of places, like cracks in the wall, corners near the ceiling, underneath furniture, windowsills, and the crevice between the window and the screen.
One of their favorite places to hide is amongst clutter. Whether it be piles of books and magazines or old clothes, they gravitate towards areas where a lot of junk has accumulated over time. They’re often found in storage areas like closets, garages, attics, and sheds. You can find them in and around cardboard boxes, behind bookshelves, hiding in door frames, or under the basement stairs. That’s why you’ll often find cobwebs in these more isolated locations.
The basement is one of the most common areas where spiders come to hide, which puts your Paradise Valley home at risk. For year-round protection from spider infestation, you can count on the professionals at Quell Pest Control. Call us today to discuss your spider control needs, and we’ll schedule your inspection as soon as possible.
Why Rodents Are A Danger To Paradise Valley Homeowners
When rodents get into your house, the situation can quickly grow out of control until you have a full-blown infestation on your hands. That’s why professional rodent control is so crucial for Paradise Valley homeowners.
One reason why rodents can quickly become a problem is that they reproduce rapidly and spread their populations in short amounts of time. That puts your home and all your loved ones at risk for suffering the consequences of rodent infestation.
Not only can rodents do real damage to your house, but they also pose a threat to your health. Rodents spread germs and bacteria around your home, contaminating food sources, vulnerable surfaces, and sensitive areas. This exposes you and everyone else inside of your property to a long list of diseases.
Professional rodent control solutions are the only guaranteed way to protect your home from infestation. The team at Quell Pest Control is here to offer complete rodent control and prevention services you can trust. Reach out to us today to discuss your rodent control needs, and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Five Tips To Keep Scorpions Out Of Your Home In Paradise Valley
Scorpions are popular in arid areas such as the southwest. There are over 1,200 species of scorpion around the world and 70 species in the U.S. alone. They’re known for their curved tail with a stinger on the end, and getting stung can be a real nightmare.
Here are five tips to keep scorpions out of your home here in Paradise Valley:
- Check any dark areas of the property periodically for signs that they’re around, such as closets and cabinets.
- Eliminate harborage sites around the property, like woodpiles, trash, debris, etc.
- Properly seal garage doors and entry doors around the property.
- Store firewood off the ground, a good distance away from the home.
- Use caulk to seal cracks and holes on the outside of the structure.
If you want to secure year-round protection from the dangers of scorpion activity, the best thing to do is call in the pest professionals. Quell Pest Control is here to effectively treat the problem and protect you from scorpion activity throughout the year. Call us today for your detailed service quote.
How Do I Keep Wasps Out Of My Paradise Valley Backyard?
Wasps love hanging out in your yard, feeding on insects and nectar. Unfortunately, their presence puts you at risk of getting stung, and wasp stings can cause serious reactions depending on the individual. That’s why you should be proactive in your wasp prevention efforts.
Here are some tips for keeping wasps out of your Paradise Valley backyard:
- Eliminate harborage areas and conducive nesting sites.
- Plant wasp-deterring plans for a natural method of repellent.
- Put out bird feeders to attract mud-dauber-eating birds.
- Seal cracks, crevices, and holes in the building.
- Spray property and residual mud with water.
- Spray vegetation and mulch around pools and birdbaths.
The safest thing to do is to get professional wasp control services. Contact the team at Quell Pest Control for dependable wasp nest removal services and prevention solutions. Our team is highly experienced in detecting and eliminating stinging insect activity, and we offer customized solutions to meet your needs. Reach out today to learn more.