Reliable Pest Management In Mesa, AZ
As the third-largest city in Arizona, Mesa is home to over five hundred thousand people who admire the unbeatable view of the Superstition Mountains. Yet, surrounding the mountains seems like an endless desert, a place most of the country doesn't have access to.
But with nature comes the insects and animals that live there. Although Mesa is a city, there are still plenty of critters looking for food, water, and shelter. Unknowingly, people often provide these three needs inside their own homes.
Quell Pest Control is a family-owned business operating in Mesa and surrounding areas to keep homes and businesses safe from pests that cause property damage and health concerns. Contact us through our online questionnaire to get started with services provided by one of our experienced team members.
Home Pest Control In Mesa, AZ
Do you wish you didn't have to deal with pest infestations in your home? Not only the problems they cause, but cleaning up the aftermath of using sprays and traps? Luckily, Quell Pest Control can do this work for you, and the only time you'll have to lift a finger is to call us!
Our services and treatment plans include:
- A thorough inspection to ensure we understand the pests that are pressuring your home and not just treating general pests that might not be causing problems.
- Eco-friendly products that will get the job done while keeping you and your family safe.
- A level of professionalism from our team that any other company in our area cannot beat!
Don't do the dirty work yourself. Let the trained professionals at Quell Pest Control do it for you! We handle it all from inspection to follow-up services; we will ensure your Mesa home is safe from pests that want in. Contact us today to get started!
How To Get Scorpions Off Your Property In Mesa
Part of living in Arizona is dealing with the pests that come with the climate. These pests include scorpions, which for many other parts of the country are not an issue. Here is how to get rid of Scorpions on your Mesa property:
Scorpions eat other insects. To keep scorpions away, remove the factors that attract bugs to your property by:
- Eliminating excess water by clearing out gutters and not overwatering plants.
- Removing food sources such as fallen fruit, garbage and keeping food in airtight containers.
- Reducing light usage at night to keep away insects that are attracted to light.
- Keeping your yard maintained by cutting the lawn and removing debris.
If you are facing scorpions on your Mesa property and can't seem to get rid of them or just want a helping hand, contact us at Quell Pest Control. We are trained and ready to remove these dangerous pests.
Five Ant Prevention Tips For Homeowners In Mesa
Most ant species in Mesa aren't dangerous to people. However, fire ants are one species that are known to be aggressive when bothered, resulting in a swarm attack. Fire ant bites can be extremely dangerous, causing extreme pain from the toxins in their venom. For people that are allergic, the reaction will be even worse. To prevent fire ants on your property:
- Remove unnecessary moisture and water.
- Eliminate food sources by keeping garbage cans clean, rinsing recycling bins, and cleaning up any crumbs or spills.
- Keep your yard maintained to reduce harborage sites for fire ants to hide.
The best way to prevent fire ants around your Mesa home is with professional assistance. With help from Quell Pest Control, you can have a year-round barrier around your house to keep you and your family safe. Contact us today to learn more!
Why Are Cockroaches In Mesa So Hard To Get Rid Of
Cockroaches have a reputation for being resilient and difficult to get rid of. Although there are plenty of products advertised in stores as cockroach killers, they are often ineffective at removing infestations for the following reasons:
- They have strong immune systems, and it's no wonder as they live and survive in some of the grossest places like sewers.
- They are great at hiding and can wait out opportunities for food. Plus, they are not the least bit picky about what they eat, from grease to cardboard and blood.
- They are quick at reproducing, laying about 16 eggs at a time, which hatch in about four months.
- They continuously become resistant to conventional pesticides.
Store-brought products won't get the job done, but the professionals at Quell Pest Control can. With the most effective and modern products and methods on our site, we will rid your Mesa property of cockroaches once and for all. Contact us to set up an inspection!