Reliable Pest Control In Litchfield Park, AZ
Located just outside of Phoenix, the suburb of Litchfield Park is quickly becoming one of the most desirable places to live in the entirety of Arizona. With good schools, well-maintained parks, locally owned businesses, and easy access to outdoor recreation, the area is sought after by individuals, families, and retirees alike. The consistent dry warmth that the area is home to makes enjoying your day-to-day and outdoor leisure all that much easier, however, it’s also conducive to pest problems like scorpions, snakes, termites, and rodents. But don’t worry…
Quell Pest Control is the premier answer to all of your pest control needs. With eco-friendly practices and an Integrated Pest Management protocol, we provide homes of the greater Phoenix area with solutions that they count on. It’s our mission to serve the community we live in with long-lasting results in a way that is both safe and fairly priced. So contact us today for your free quote and get more information on how you can keep your home pest-free with help from Quell Pest Control.
Residential Pest Control In Litchfield Park, AZ
As a family-owned business, we understand that your home is your safe place and that pests have no business there. That’s why we’re solely focused on providing Litchfield Park homeowners with the highest quality pest control around.
Whether you’re in the midst of an infestation or are looking to keep pests out of your home, we’re here for you. Our solution-oriented approach utilizes both Integrated Pest Management and eco-friendly products to create sustainable results that prove you never have to put extermination before your health.
We work hand-in-hand with homeowners to develop plans that best help you to achieve your pest control goals. For more information on keeping pests out of your home, contact us today.
Quick Facts On Spider Infestations In Your Litchfield Park Home
Spiders are scary to most people and rightfully so. Some spiders are very dangerous to your health while others are just a spooky nuisance. Here are a few quick facts about spider infestations in Litchfield Park homes:
- Spiders enter your home in search of other pests to prey on.
- Not every spider is harmful to your health but black widows and brown recluses are.
- Protecting your home from spiders means preventing other pests with maneuvers like storing trash and food securely, keeping your home clean, and sealing up any cracks and crevices in the exterior walls and foundation.
- These pests tend to hide in attics, basements, crawl spaces, and other out of the way areas.
For the ultimate protection against spiders, contact the pros at Quell Pest Control today.
Litchfield Park Homeowners' Ultimate Scorpion Control Guide
Scorpions can be intimidating, with their large stinger, threatening set of pincers, and unpredictable movements. They make their way onto your Litchfield Park home primarily in search of pests to eat and conditions that differ from those outside.
Here are a few ways to control scorpions in your home:
- Keep your home secure by filling any crevices, cracks, or openings.
- Eliminate excess standing water.
- Clear wood piles, brush, and other yard debris from your property.
- Inspect cabinets, drawers, and other dark places regularly.
For the best form of protection from scorpions, contact the pros at Quell Pest Control today.
Four Helpful Tips To Keep Ants Out Of Your Litchfield Park Home
Ants are so small that you could hardly notice them, but when you do, they’re an unsightly problem that you'll want to get out of your home immediately. As America’s #1 nuisance, Litchfield Park homeowners will likely encounter ants at some point.
Here are four tips to try in order to keep ants out of your home:
- Start with the outside. Ants are quite small, which means that any crack or crevice is fair game to them. Ensure that your home’s foundation and exterior are completely sealed, utilizing weatherstripping and door sweeps as well.
- Keep food and trash under wraps. Ants love scraps of human food and even sometimes pet food, so always put leftovers away, store food securely, and opt for a trash bin with a properly functioning lid.
- Clean things up. Spills of any kind send out a signal to ants that it’s open season in your home. Things like sugary drinks and even shampoo or soap should be cleaned up thoroughly.
- Fix moisture problems. Ants are also drawn to sources of water, so always fix leaking toilets, showerheads, bathtubs, faucets, and pipes upon noticing any leaks.
Keeping ants out of your home can be hard, but it’s made a lot easier with professional help from Quell Pest Control. Contact us for more information about keeping ants out of your home.
Why DIY Rodent Control In Litchfield Park Is Seldom Successful
When it comes to dealing with rodents, there are a variety of DIY rodent control methods out there. However, the truth is that DIY efforts just don’t cut it for rodent infestation. Rodents access your structure through various entry points. Even if you successfully block off one entry point, there are many others that are hard to access and out of sight.
DIY solutions are simply temporary fixes that fail to give you lasting results. Temporary solutions cost you more in the long run. Instead of paying for one effective treatment, you end up repeatedly spending money on quick fixes that either don’t work or don’t last.
The bottom line is that DIY rodent control in Litchfield Park is seldom successful. The professionals at Quell Pest Control are here to thoroughly exterminate rodents from your home and effectively keep them from coming back. Get in touch with us to discuss your rodent control and prevention needs today.
All The Ways Cockroaches In Litchfield Park Are Harmful To Your Health
Cockroaches are truly unsanitary pests. These harmful invaders cause widespread contamination, posing real health risks that can be quite serious. Cockroaches feed on waste and decaying matter. That means they crawl through the trash, the sewers, and other filthy places, picking up all kinds of pathogens and bacteria.
When cockroaches get into your space, they bring those pathogens and bacteria along with them. These germs spread, compromising food sources and vulnerable surfaces, in turn posing a real threat to your health and well-being.
Some of the most common illnesses related to cockroach contamination include:
- E.coli infection
- Typhoid fever
It can be difficult to protect yourself from a cockroach infestation, and that’s why we’re here to protect you. To avoid the dangers of cockroaches in Litchfield Park, give us a call today. Quell Pest Control is your local source of quality cockroach control and prevention services. Call us to get started.
Are The Wasps In Litchfield Park Dangerous?
Wasps are stinging insects that are usually brown with yellow markings on their head, thorax, and abdomen. You can usually distinguish wasps from other similar-looking stinging insects by their thinner, more elongated shape. Other than being able to identify a wasp, what else should you know about these stinging insects?
When it comes to the dangers of wasps in Litchfield Park, you should know that these invaders are able to repeatedly sting and bite, injecting their venom into their prey numerous times. It can be fatal for people who are allergic to their venom, and it’s not a problem to take lightly.
To protect yourself from the threats of wasp activity, it’s important to be proactive. The best source of wasp control and prevention is from the experts at Quell Pest Control. Call us today to discuss your wasp control and prevention needs, and secure the protection you deserve.
The Best Protection From Dangerous Mosquitoes In Litchfield Park
Mosquitoes are dangerous vector pests that can transmit all kinds of illnesses to those they bite. If you want to address your mosquito control needs, it’s a good idea to get ahead of the problem. Being proactive can go a long way in mosquito control.
Here are some tips for reducing your exposure to mosquitoes:
- Eliminate sources of standing water. This includes buckets, tires, pet water bowls, flowerpots, toys, etc. Also, divert water away from the house by maintaining gutters and downspouts.
- Use insect repellent when spending time outdoors, and wear permethrin or DEET-treated clothing. Also, wear long pants and long sleeves when possible.
- Use window and door screens to prevent entry. If you already have protective screens, make sure to repair any rips or damage.
- Keep vegetation well-trimmed and keep the grass cut short. Unkempt landscaping is conducive to mosquito activity.
These tips can help, but when push comes to shove, the best protection from dangerous mosquitoes in Litchfield Park is to get help from the experts. The pest professionals at Quell Pest Control are ready to tackle your mosquito problem today, so call us today to get started.