Pest Control In Lewisville, TX
Located primarily in Denton County, TX, Lewisville is a northern suburb of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Our community rests along a lake that shares our name, and our reasonable distance away from the heart of our surrounding cities can make it feel like we’re off in our little world that overlaps with nature. But overlapping with nature, and being close to both bodies of water and population centers, means that Lewisville has all the conditions that are ripe for pest problems. Simply put, if you don’t take early action to protect your home against pests, they will more than likely invade. Learn how you can protect your Lewisville home from pests with help from Quell Pest Control.
Residential Pest Control In Lewisville
The thing most people underestimate is how likely a pest problem in their home really is. Even clean homes can be attractive to all kinds of pests because human activity attracts them just as much as the food and shelter that they might find inside. From tiny parasites that feed off of people to scavengers like cockroaches and rodents, you need to protect your home against invasions before they can start. The best way to do that is with help from the experts. At Quell Pest Control, we provide these kinds of effective home pest control services:
- Eco-Friendly: Our methods are environmentally safe and non-harmful to you or your property. We just affect the pests, not your pets or loved ones.
- Thorough: We don’t just address where the pests appear to be coming from. Our team handles your entire property. In order to account for all the nesting grounds and access points, we take a thorough approach.
- Solutions-Based: We design our services around solving the problems you have and addressing whatever level of future pest prevention you require.
Get pest control that you can count on by contacting Quell Pest Control today.
Avoiding Summer Rodent Infestations In Lewisville
To avoid pest problems that pick up during different times of the year, you need to take action before that time comes so you can have protections in place. That’s where the year-round pest expertise of professionals can be incredibly helpful. At Quell Pest Control, our experts know how to prepare for and prevent seasonal pest problems of all kinds. Summer rodent infestations are often a problem for Lewisville homeowners, which is why we specialize in rodent control that prepares your home for the hot months before pest activity can pick up. By following these principles of proper pest protection, you’ll always stay a step ahead of invasive rodents:
- Early Action: Again, you need to think about pest control before the pests are actually a problem. By the time a population has moved in, you may have exposed yourself to property damage or diseases.
- Attractants: Limiting the factors that attract pests is always a good idea. From food storage to deep cleaning to moisture control, you need to regularly deal with these factors.
- Professional Services: The best form of pest protection comes from experts who can guarantee results. Contact Quell Pest Control to get started.
Turn to the friendly pros at Quell Pest Control today.
Three Simple Yet Effective Scorpion Prevention Tips For Lewisville Properties
Texas homeowners know that scorpions can be a real threat in the dry, hot climate of the south. That’s why local property owners need to take steps to make their yards less attractive to these venomous pests. Here are some of the best actions you can take to help keep scorpions away from your Lewisville home:
- Moisture Control: Scorpions need water just like all living things, so yards with puddles or water features are instantly more attractive to them.
- General Pest Control: Scorpions are predators that hunt small bugs and even larger prey like lizards and rodents. That’s why general pest control can protect you from scorpions, too.
- Inspections: Scorpions can tunnel into soils and form nests below rocks or other yard features that you may not even be able to see, so thorough inspections by professionals are always a good idea.
Keep stinging scorpions out of your yard for good by turning to Quell Pest Control today.
Silverfish: Not Just A Springtime Problem For Lewisville Residents
In most parts of the country, silverfish are a once-per-year kind of problem. They tend to breed and become most active in spring, especially because that tends to be the wettest season of the year for many forested parts of the world. But in areas that stay relatively warm all year long, pests like silverfish don’t die off in the fall or winter. And in dry climates like ours, silverfish are especially drawn to invade our yards and homes for the moisture that they provide.
In order to protect your home against these nasty invaders, you need to take early action by turning to the pros. At Quell Pest Control, we specialize in silverfish prevention that protects you all year long, through seasonal treatments and inspections that protect against a whole lot more than just silverfish. So get started on keeping your home pest-free today by contacting the professionals at Quell Pest Control.