Trusted Pest Solutions In Gold Canyon, AZ
Filled with idyllic scenery, loads of outdoor activities, and a subtly rural feel, Gold Canyon is a slice of heaven in Central Arizona. Located at the foothills of Tonto National Forest, Gold Canyon is a quick ride to the suburbs of Phoenix, making city life within reach for those who want it. And with a dry, warm climate all year long, with the greatest warmth coming in the summer, these conditions are ideal for people who enjoy spending time outdoors. That said, this mix is also ideal for pests like scorpions, snakes, and termites, all of which will invade your home if you let them.
That’s why Quell Pest Control is here. We seek to provide Gold Canyon homeowners with the best eco-friendly pest control solutions available as well as a seamless customer experience. By utilizing Integrated Pest Management methods, we’re able to provide the gold standard of pest care and create sustainable results that are safe and effective. Contact us today for your free, no-cost inspection and keep your home pest-free.
Residential Pest Control In Gold Canyon, AZ
As a family-owned business, we believe in treating every customer with the respect that they deserve.
We do this by only offering the best eco-friendly treatments possible, courteous and professional technicians, and customer service that is always there for you.
We work with Gold Canyon homeowners both in moments of infestation crisis and proactively, as they look to protect their property 365 days a year.
No matter what your pest control goals are, we’ll help you reach them. By utilizing an Integrated Pest Management approach, we are dedicated to creating sustainable home pest control results and undergoing constant industry education.
For more information on keeping your home safe and free of pests, contact us today!
Gold Canyon's Ultimate Scorpion Control Guide
With their oversized pincers and spider-like bodies, it’s no wonder why so many people fear scorpions. And because scorpions prey on other pests, many of the ways that you would prevent other pests are also applicable to keeping scorpions at bay.
Here are a few tips to ensure that pests, including scorpions, won't invade your Gold Canyon property:
- Keep mulch and firewood at least 20 feet from your house and five inches off the ground.
- Seal up cracks, crevices, and openings around your property’s foundation with materials like caulk, wire mesh, and sheet metal.
- Address areas of excess moisture like leaky pipes, faucets, toilets, shower heads, and bathtubs.
- Keep your home clean and tidy, storing trash securely and removing it regularly.
For help protecting your Gold Canyon Property from scorpions and the pests they prey on, contact Quell Pest Control today for our scorpion control service!
The Secret To Keeping Wasps Out Of Your Gold Canyon Yard
Wasps may be considered desirable for the ecological benefits that they provide gardens with, however, they’re a stinging insect that poses a significant health risk to humans.
Here are a few tips for keeping wasps out of your Gold Canyon yard:
- Store food property. Wasps have quite the sweet tooth, so while outside, make sure that all food is properly stored, spills are cleaned thoroughly, and that trash is kept in a bin with a lid.
- Tap into their territorial nature. If wasps suspect that other wasps are present in your yard, they’ll back off. Try hanging brown paper bags or paper lanterns around your yard as mock wasp nests.
- Repel them naturally. Things like dryer sheets smell atrocious to wasps, so try hanging them around your property.
- Contact the pros. If you suspect the presence of a wasp nest on your property, there is nothing safer or more effective than calling in the professionals.
For protection against wasps that you can count on, call Quell Pest Control today.
Why You Should Call The Pros About Rodents In Your Gold Canyon Home
Rodents are persistent pests that will do anything to gain access to the inside of your Gold Canyon home. They come in search of food, water, and shelter and will stop at nothing until they get it. Rodents have the ability to squeeze through dime-sized openings, but sometimes your home actually offers them larger openings, like open doors or broken window screens.
Once they’re inside, rodents will chew through things like walls and electrical wires, which can lead to house fires. They go rummaging through your trash or any food that you’ve left out or not properly stored. Along the way, rats and mice breed so rapidly that you could have an entire family living in your walls in the matter of a month.
And if that’s not enough, they leave behind dangerous pathogens through their fecal matter, urine, and saliva. Everything about rodents makes them difficult and risky to handle for the average homeowner in Gold Canyon. That’s why the safest thing you can do to protect your home from rodents is to contact Quell Pest Control today.
Six Handy Ant Control Tips For Gold Canyon Property Owners
When ants infest, their populations grow so quickly that the situation becomes unmanageable. That’s why it’s important to be diligent in your efforts to prevent ant activity. If you want to reduce ant attractants around your property, there are some precautions that you can take.
Here are six handy ant control tips for Gold Canyon property owners to keep in mind:
- Eliminate standing water and any sources of excess moisture.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation.
- Maintain functional downspouts and gutters to keep water flowing away from the foundation.
- Seal all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home.
- Use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawlspaces, and attics.
For comprehensive ant prevention services that protect your property all year long, Quell Pest Control is here to help. We are experienced in the large-scale identification and elimination of ant colonies, and we’re confident in our ability to deliver reliable, lasting results. Get in touch with us to learn more.
Tips To Keep Venomous Spiders Out Of Your Gold Canyon Home
No homeowner wants to discover spiders in their house. Depending on the specific species, spiders can be dangerous, and if you get bitten, you can face serious health consequences. The two most notorious poisonous spiders are the black widow and the brown recluse. These venomous species can put you in real danger.
If you want to protect your home and loved ones from venomous spiders, here are some preventative tips for implementing around the house:
- Eliminate excess moisture and easy access to food sources around your home.
- Eliminate spider webs that you find on your property.
- Install door sweeps and door screens; replace or repair any damaged window and door screens.
- Keep your home clean by regular dusting, sweeping, wiping up of spills and crumbs, and reducing clutter.
- Keep your yard well-trimmed.
- Properly store your food, take your trash out routinely, and keep it in sealed containers outside.
- Use caulk or foam to seal up cracks and crevices around the foundation.
While these prevention tips can help you minimize your exposure to venomous spiders, none of them are entirely effective on their own. We highly recommend securing professional spider control and prevention services if you want complete protection from venomous spider activity.
Call Quell Pest Control today to learn more about our services. We guarantee lasting results you can feel good about. Whatever kind of spiders you’re dealing with, you can count on us to help.
All The Ways Cockroaches In Gold Canyon Are Harmful To Your Health
Cockroaches are dangerous pests that Gold Canyon property owners should be wary of. They are one of the more unsanitary pests that can infest your home or business, and they can lead to a variety of consequences.
Here are all the ways cockroaches in Gold Canyon are harmful to your health:
- Cockroaches travel through sewage and decaying matter, feeding on organic food sources and then bringing bacteria and germs into your space.
- They leave droppings behind wherever they go, including feces, saliva, and shed skin, contaminating the air with allergens and putting your health at risk.
- Cockroaches compromise vulnerable surfaces and food sources. This exposes you to serious illnesses like cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever, listeriosis, and other conditions.
To protect your health, it’s imperative to keep cockroaches away from your property, and the best way to do that is to contact the pest professionals. Quell Pest Control offers complete cockroach control and prevention services that you can trust. We’re thoroughly experienced in the complete detection, extermination, and prevention of cockroach activity. Reach out today, and we’ll get started.
What Can I Do About These Mosquitoes On My Property In Gold Canyon?
Mosquitoes are blood-sucking pests that not only leave us with itchy bites but they also expose us to a long list of vector-borne illnesses like malaria, Zika virus, and West Nile virus. They’re a lot more dangerous than many of us think.
If you want to be proactive in your prevention efforts, here are some things you can do:
- When spending time outdoors, make sure to wear insect repellent and permethrin or DEET-treated clothing. Wear long sleeves and long pants to reduce your exposure to mosquitoes.
- Install window and door screens, or if you already have them, make sure there are no holes or tears. Eliminate all sources of standing water, as this is where mosquitoes lay their eggs.
- Keep yard, lawn, and landscaping well-trimmed, including trees, shrubs, branches, etc.
To effectively protect yourself from the harms of mosquitoes, the best thing you can do is secure professional protection. Call Quell Pest Control today to discuss your mosquito control needs. We’re here to keep your property safe all year long.