Pest Control In Frisco, Texas
Just a 25-minute drive north of Dallas, Frisco is a place where residents get to not only enjoy entertainment and shopping and dining experiences, but Frisco is also a wonderful place to raise a family or spend the rest of your golden years in retirement. With no shortage of things to see and do in this beautiful and thriving area, residents hail Frisco as one of the most incredible places to live and work in Texas.
As your trusted and reliable Collin county pest control experts, our team at Quell Pest Control can fully attest to Frisco being a wonderful place to live and work. We have been serving Frisco with eco-friendly pest control services for quite some time now, and it has been an absolute honor to provide these services.
The pests native to the area can be challenging and require multiple visits for complete eradication, especially when infestations have gone undetected for too long. Still, there’s no job too big or too small that our team at Quell Pest Control can’t handle.
To learn more about how we can better serve you, give our office a call today to speak to one of our highly-qualified technicians.
Residential Pest Control In Frisco
They say home is where the heart is, and here in Frisco, that statement holds. Frisco is a very family-friendly city, as it has lots of family fun activities in the area. Still, despite all the family-fun attractions in the area, sometimes you want to stay at home and enjoy family. However, when pests have invaded your home, it makes family time harder to enjoy.
At Quell Pest Control, we know and understand the importance of family and feeling safe in your own home, and pests can completely ruin that feeling of safety.
To appropriately safeguard your home, we start by thoroughly inspecting every nook and cranny of your home. We’re looking for entry points, conducive conditions, and other signs of pest activity. Based on our findings, we can then devise a customized treatment plan specific to the problem areas of your home. This treatment will rid your home of active pest infestations and prevent future ones from forming. We’ll also discuss getting you on a schedule to ensure pests never return.
Call us today to learn more about how our residential pest control services can benefit your Frisco home.
Answering Frisco's Most Frequently Asked Scorpion Questions
Scorpions are indeed intimidating-looking creatures, and you should handle them with caution, and by caution, that means handled by pest control professionals. We regularly get asked about scorpions at Quell Pest Control, as they’re a common pest in the area. By better understanding these creatures, you’ll be better prepared to deal with them if you see them in or around your home. Here are a few frequently asked questions we get about scorpions that will benefit you.
- Are Scorpion Stings Fatal?: Scorpion stings are rarely fatal; however, the venom from scorpions delivers a great deal of pain and can cause victims to experience anaphylactic shock in some instances. A sting without proper medical attention can cause other medical issues.
- What Does It Mean If You See Scorpions On Your Property?: Scorpions don’t just appear on your property out of nowhere– they’re there for a reason. The first reason is that other pests in your home are a viable food source for scorpions. So if you’re having issues with spiders, silverfish, or other small insects, scorpions are sure to follow. The other reason scorpions are on your property is because you have unaddressed moisture issues. Scorpions have high moisture needs, so if you have leaking faucets or pipes, scorpions will find their way to your property.
- How Can You Keep Scorpions Out Of Your Home?: There are a few ways you can keep scorpions out of your home, but it will require some work on your end. Sealing entry points, cleaning your home regularly, eliminating clutter, and addressing moisture issues are some top ways to keep scorpions out of your property.
- What Should You Do If You See Scorpions Around Your Property?: When you see a single scorpion around your Frisco property, it’s best to contact a pest professional for safe removal; this will remove your risk of getting stung, as these creatures will attack if they feel threatened.
We have all the appropriate tools, gear, products, and equipment to remove scorpions from your property at Quell Pest Control safely. Never attempt to remove them on your own. To set up your inspection, give us a call.
Wasp Prevention Tips Every Frisco Homeowner Should Know
While the saying isn’t necessarily ‘float like a butterfly, sting like a wasp,’ the stinging insect fits perfectly into the quote, as Frisco houses a few species of wasps, such as yellow jackets and mud daubers, and cicada killers.
Follow these tips to prevent these stinging insects from taking over your Frisco home:
- Seal entry points around your home.
- Eliminate areas of standing water.
- Never leave food out in eating areas.
- Keep tight-fitting lids on garbage cans.
- Eliminate nesting areas.
- Limit the number of flowering plants near your home.
- Keep gutters and downspouts free of debris.
While these aren’t taxing tasks to protect your home from wasps, it will undoubtedly be worth the effort in the long run when you notice the wasp population around your home has reduced. Contact Quell Pest Control today for safe and effective removal of wasps and their nests.
How To Tell If Your Frisco Home Has A Roach Problem
Even though you may not think you have a roach problem or have seen any roaches in or around your home, it’s safe to assume you could. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, 63% of houses in the United States contain cockroaches and their particles. So, if you heed that statistic, investing in cockroach control services will be quite the investment to protect your home.
The way to tell you have a roach problem is to look for these signs:
- Molted Skin Or Shells
- Active Roaches
- Sounds Of Chirping, Hissing, Or Scratching
- Musty Smell
Some of these signs are more obvious than others; however, prevention is the best approach to cockroaches. Based on what works with your schedule, we can discuss a cockroach control program to treat your home for prevention at Quell Pest Control. Give us a call today to find out how we can treat your home and keep cockroaches out.