Superior Pest Management For Chandler, AZ Homes & Businesses
Chandler, Arizona, is the complete package, from its history that can be seen and read about in the Chandler Museum, its thriving downtown area, and its pet-friendly environment. It’s impossible to deny that Chandler has it all!
But even an area so well-rounded as Chandler has its faults. Unfortunately, these faults can come in the form of undesirable pests that want to make your home theirs. This is the last thing anyone wants in their life, especially because pests can be dangerous to our families and pets.
Quell Pest Control is locally-operated and family-owned, giving us the upper hand against pests common in the area. Our experience and knowledge will speak for it’s when we inspect and perform treatments on your property. Contact us by phone or through our online form to get started with a protection plan.
Home Pest Control In Chandler, AZ
You should feel safe in your home, but unfortunately, pests have a knack for making this difficult with the property damage they can cause and diseases they can spread. Not to mention the stress and sleepless nights they easily cause.
With Quell Pest Control, you can expect:
- The use of eco-friendly products and environmentally conscious treatments.
- Professional and personable technicians that will listen to your needs.
- Affordable prices and plans tailored to the requirements of your property.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at Quell Pest Control with any questions about removing pests on your Chandler property. Our team is eager to assist no matter the problem, from over-the-phone answers to in-depth treatments.
Silverfish: What Chandler Residents Need To Know
You might have heard of silverfish but don’t know exactly what they are. Below is the information the experts at Quell Pest Control think you should know about silverfish.
- They are about half an inch to an inch long with a shiny gray coloring and continuously shed their skins throughout their life.
- They are most active at night.
- They are known to chew through books, photographs, and fabrics, specifically the glue on these items.
- Silverfish also eat human food, making crumbs and improperly stored food easy to access.
- Although they are not necessarily dangerous, they can be a sign of a significant problem in the form of a leak or water damage.
Silverfish are preventable, especially with assistance from professionals. For more about silverfish, contact us to speak to one of our team members. We’ll get you started with removal or preventative pest services in Chandler.
How Do I Get Rid Of Crickets In Chandler
Does the chirping of crickets make it hard for you to fall asleep at night? Whether they do or don’t, you probably don’t want crickets on your Chandler property. To get rid of them, you first want to find where they are nesting. You can do this by listening for them and looking in the dark corners of your home or yard.
- Once you know where the crickets are, you should frequently vacuum if they are in your house to remove the eggs that you might not be able to see.
- Seal any possible entry points into your home, such as cracks in the foundation and walls, around doorways and windows, and using screens.
- Use sticky traps to catch them.
- Reduce light in your home at night because light attracts crickets.
- Keep your yard and house clean of debris and clutter.
If the cricket infestation is too much for you to handle or you don’t want to do the dirty work yourself, let the pros at Quell Pest Control do it for you. Give us a call, and we will set up an inspection to get you on your way to a cricket-free home.
Four Mosquito Management Tips For Chandler Homeowners
Mosquitoes are some of the worst insects to deal with around your house. It seems like no matter what you do, they are always buzzing around and biting. The truth is relying on sprays and citronella candles is like duct taping a leaking pipe instead of getting to the root of the problem. So instead, try these four mosquito management tips recommended by the experts at Quell Pest Control.
- Remove standing water by clearing gutters, using filters in ponds, filling in ground holes, and stop overwatering plants.
- Cut back foliage and remove debris to eliminate shaded areas.
- Plant basil, lavender, marigolds, and other plants that deter mosquitoes.
- Allow some natural predators in your yard, such as spiders, birds, and bats.
For more information on how to keep mosquitoes out of your Chandler yard, contact Quell Pest Control. We can assist with getting rid of large mosquito populations from your property and making sure they don’t come back. With our assistance, you’ll be back to enjoying your yard in no time!