Pest Control In Allen, TX
Allen is a magnificent city in Collin County, Texas. The city is a hub for corporate activity and is home to many large businesses. Unfortunately, Allen is also home to pests.
These pests can cause damage to your property and spread disease-causing bacteria. If you're tired of dealing with pests on your property, speak to a Collin County pest control firm for assistance.
Quell Pest Control is Collin County's premier pest control firm. We're a local family-owned business servicing Allen and the surrounding areas since 2020.
We treat each client like family, and we don't cut corners when it comes to your safety and satisfaction. Our pest control services are affordable, and we offer a variety of treatment plans to fit your needs.
Come find out why 1,900 homes and counting have chosen us for their pest control needs. Get pricing and schedule a consultation today!
Residential Pest Control In Allen
As a homeowner in Allen, chances are you've had to deal with pests at some point. Some of the widespread pests in Allen include:
If you're sick and tired of pests on your property, contact Quell Pest Control. We're result-oriented and will work tirelessly to get rid of your pests.
Once you contact us, we'll come and conduct a thorough inspection of your property. We'll identify the pests and formulate a treatment plan based on our findings.
Some of the services you can expect in our initial treatment include:
- Dewebbing your home's exterior
- Block wall treatment
- Complete garage treatment
- Perimeter protective barrier
- Interior treatment based on inspection findings
- Identification and treatment of potential nesting spots
We believe in ensuring your home is protected long after the initial visit, so we provide ongoing residential pest control treatments on a quarterly basis. Call today for a free consultation.
Everything That Attracts Wasps To Allen Yards
As the weather gets warmer, you may notice more wasps around your yard. While wasps can be beneficial since they eat other pests, they can also be a nuisance.
So, what attracts wasps to yards?
There are a few things that attract wasps to yards, including:
- Food. Wasps are attracted to sweet foods like fruits and sugary drinks. If you leave food out, wasps will find it.
- Trash. They're also attracted to garbage. If you have a lot of trash in your yard or even uncovered trash cans, they will attract wasps.
- Nesting sites. Like most living creatures, wasps need somewhere to build their nests. If you have a lot of trees or shrubs in your yard, wasps may construct their nests there.
Although these insects can be beneficial, they can also be a danger. When threatened, they'll sting. And for some people, their sting can cause an allergic reaction.
If you're afraid of wasps in your yard, contact Quell Pest Control. We have all the recommended products and equipment to get rid of wasps, and we'll also take measures to prevent them from coming back.
Call today for a free quote.
Six Easy Yet Effective Rodent Prevention Tips For Allen Property Owners
Allen is a beautiful city, but it's not immune to rodents. Mice and rats are a reality of life here, as they are in most cities.
While rodents can be cute, they can also cause damage to your property and spread deadly diseases. If you don't want them on your property, you can take a few steps to prevent them from invading.
Here are six easy yet effective rodent prevention tips for Allen property owners:
- Seal up cracks and holes. Mice and rats can squeeze through tiny openings, so it's crucial to seal any cracks or holes in your home. This includes gaps around doors and windows.
- Keep your yard clean. If you have a lot of trash in your yard, rodents will be attracted to it. Keep your yard clean and free of food, garbage, and piles of debris.
- Remove potential nesting sites. Rodents need somewhere to build their nests. If you have a lot of trees or shrubs in your yard, they may make their nests there. Remove any potential nesting sites from your property.
- Keep food sealed. Mice and rats are attracted to food, so it's vital to keep food sealed in airtight containers. This includes pet food and birdseed.
- Use rodent-proof containers. If you have rodents on your property, they may try to get into your garbage cans. To prevent this, use rodent-proof containers with tight-fitting lids.
- Hire a professional. Have your property regularly inspected by an expert. A professional can identify any potential rodent problems and take steps to prevent them.
For complete eradication or prevention of rodents on your property, contact us today. We have the tools and experience needed to get the job done right.
How Crickets In Allen Are Worse Than You May Think
Crickets are a common problem in Allen. While they may appear harmless, they can be dangerous to have around.
Here are a few ways crickets in Allen are worse than you may think:
- They're noisy. Crickets are known for their chirping noise. An occasional chirp can be soothing, but once you have more than one cricket, it can keep you up at night.
- They damage property. Crickets can damage clothing and fabrics.
- They carry disease. Crickets can carry bacteria that can be harmful to humans and pets.
If you have a cricket problem, contact Quell Pest Control today. We'll go above and beyond to get rid of them for good.
Don't let pests ruin your life. Contact us today for a free quote.